From the North Range Behavioral Health newsletter:
Program Profile: Frederick
We’re proud to announce the opening of our new office in Frederick to serve residents in the fast-growing Carbon Valley area of southern Weld. Our experienced, compassionate staff can help people of all backgrounds and ages create and maintain an active, healthy lifestyle, even as they cope with a variety of behavioral health challenges. Our office in the Indian Peaks Medical Center allows easy referrals from medical providers in the same building, making the coordination of care as simple as possible.
Services in our Frederick office, located at 4943 Highway 52 (near I-25), include:
- Individual, couples, and family therapy
- Early childhood development education and assessment
- Child and adolescent in-home services
- Peer-to-peer support services
- Therapy, support, and educational groups
- Alcohol monitoring (spring 2015)
- Medication evaluation and monitoring (spring 2015)
- DUI/DWAI programs (spring 2015)
We will continue to add services in Frederick as we grow.
Suicide Education and Support Services and Mental Health First Aid classes are also available in southern Weld.
Please call 303.857.2723 to talk to someone about the program that is right for you.
We serve children, youth, adults, and families, across a wide spectrum of needs, economic status and race. We serve people with insurance, Medicaid, Medicare, CHP+, those without insurance, and those who prefer to pay out-of-pocket. Most services can be provided in English and Spanish by bilingual, culturally sensitive behavioral health professionals.